Go to Home

A tiktoker inhales the scent of a flower and it turns out to be a poisonous plant

A tiktoker inhales the scent of a flower and it turns out to be a poisonous plant

Jul 012021

Each part of this plant is poisonous and contains alkaloids that cause violent hallucinations and sometimes death.

undefined

A Canadian blogger unknowingly inhaled a pretty but toxic flower that she had found on the street, and as a consequence experienced for the first time in her life sleep paralysis, that is, the temporary inability to move or speak when falling asleep or getting up.

Last week, user @songsbyralph posted a video on TikTok and Instagram showing how she and her friend inhale a floripondium, also known as 'angel's trumpet', a plant of the genus Brugmansia). The blogger explained that they had spent the night breathing deeply "the delicious smell" of that flower, but later the two began to feel bad.

 

@songsbyralph

When the flower turns on you 🌸☠️ #storytime #summer #flower #oops

♬ Into The Thick Of It! - The Backyardigans

"When I got home and fell asleep, I had nightmares and for the first time in my life I experienced sleep paralysis," @songsbyralph commented. The next day they were informed that what they had smelled was an 'angel's trumpet' flower. It is a plant that all its parts are poisonous, contain alkaloids that produce violent and unpleasant hallucinations, along with seizures, shortness of breath and sometimes death.

"It turns out that the flower is very poisonous and we accidentally drug ourselves like idiots," he concluded.

 

A tiktoker inhales the scent of a flower and it turns out to be a poisonous plant

There are no published comments.

New comment

Atom

Viral News & Articles